New library software for DOK - update
One and a half week to go
In just a short while, DOK will transition to Wise, the new library software system we informed you about in our first service message. Behind the scenes we are working hard on the final preparations for this transition.
In this second message you’ll find information on:
- login to MijnDOK after the transition
- New! The Bibliotheek Wise app
- Overview of important dates and information
- Find the latest information on our website
Login to MijnDOK after the transition
No current passwords for MijnDOK can transition to Wise. When you login to MijnDOK from Tuesday April 13 onward, you will be asked to change your password. Your pass number remains the same.
New! The Bibliotheek Wise app
Quickly looking up a book, making a reservation or compiling a to-be-read-list? From April 13, DOK-members can use the ‘Bibliotheek Wise’-app for all of this. With this app on your phone or tablet, taking care of ‘library business’ is easier than ever. The app will be available through the App store or Google Play.
Overview of important dates and information
- Both DOK locations (OPEN ánd Voorhof) will be closed on Monday April 12 2021. This will not interfere with return dates for any books you have borrowed.
- The transition to the new system will start on Saturday April 10 at 6 pm and will continue until Tuesday April 13, 10am. On these days you cannot pick up or return any books at either DOK location.
- Our website, www.dok.info, will only be available for news and tips between Saturday April 10, 4pm until Tuesday April 13, 10am.
- MijnDOK will be closed: you cannot reserve books, change your personal data or anything else that requires you to log in.
- Using services from the online library (e-books, audiobooks) is not possible for DOK members.
- In accordance with privacy legislation, all borrowing history older than three years will not transition to Wise. If you want to save your entire borrowing history, you can do so before Wednesday April 10.
- Your current password for MijnDOK will not transition to Wise. The first time you log in to MijnDOK from Tuesday April 13 onward, you will be asked to change your password.
- From Tuesday April 13, the app ‘Bibliotheek Wise’ will be available for use.
Find the latest information on our website
Did you miss our first service message? That message and all other information about the transition to Wise can be found on a special information page on our website: www.dok.info/wise. Here you can find all the information to make this transition as smooth as possible for you.
You will receive a third and final service message on Tuesday, April 13.